STABILIZED CHLORINATING GRANULES
- Spa Life Sanitize is a form of dichlor granulated chlorine. Dichlor is a stabilized form of chlorine, which means that it is less likely to evaporate or be broken down by sunlight. This makes it a good choice for use in hot tubs, which are often exposed to sunlight.
- Spa Life Sanitize works by killing bacteria and algae in the water.
- Spa Life Sanitize can be added directly to the hot tub water. The amount of Spa Life Sanitize that you need to add will depend on the size of your hot tub. You should always follow the instructions on the product label.
- When using Spa Life Sanitize, it is important to follow safety precautions. Do not mix chlorine products with other chemicals, as this could create dangerous fumes. Always keep chlorine products out of reach of children and pets.
Here are some additional tips for using Spa Life Sanitize:
- Test the water in your hot tub regularly. This will help you to ensure that the chlorine level is correct.
- Shock your hot tub regularly.
- Clean your hot tub filter regularly. A dirty filter can reduce the effectiveness of chlorine.
- Keep your hot tub cover closed when it is not in use. This will help to prevent windblown contaminants from entering the water.
By following these tips, you can help to keep your hot tub water clean, clear, and safe.